KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTIES:
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO I NEED TO BOOK YOUR EVENT?
- It's never too early to book an event. A;though, we will always try to accommodate you, we cannot guarantee that the number of lanes your event deserves will be available on a specific date and time unless the event is booked.
DO YOU REQUIRED A DEPOSIT?
- Yes, we required a $150.00 non re-fundable deposit in order to reserve date and time. The deposit will be deducted from your final bill.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF CHILDREN REQUIRED TO BOOK A PARTY?
- We require a minimum of 8 children. This means that you are required to pay for 8 children even if less show up.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE A CHILD SHOULD BE IN ORDER TO BOWL?
- We host parties for children that are 3 and up. Typically the parent assists 4 year old's and up to bowl and they are allowed to wear rubber sole shoes. We have light balls and bumpers available for them.
HOW LONG WILL THE EVENT BE?
- Most of our packages are for an hour and forty-five minutes, except for the Concourse Package which runs for an hour and thirty minutes.
- You may purchase an extra hour of bowling at $5.00 per person.
HOW MANY KIDS BOWL ON EACH LANE?
- Each lane accommodates a minimum of 5-6 kids. We try to make it even on a pair of lanes. Example if the party is for 10 kids we would offer you two lanes.
HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE KIDS BOWL?
- The kids bowl by time not by game. About one game will be completed within one hour depending on the age of the children.
IS THE PARTY ROOM INCLUDED WHEN I BOOK AN EVENT?
- Most of our packages include 1hour and 45 minutes. The hour will be spent bowling and the 45 minutes will be spent in our spacious party room and game room depending on the package for games and good. Our Concourse Package and the Teen Concourse Package do not include the party room.
- If you wish to rent the party room the rental fee is $100 per hour.
WHAT IS COSMIC BOWLING?
- Great question, the lanes glow in the dark and the top 10 music is on as you bowl. Guaranteed the kids will love it!
CAN I BRING IN DECORATIONS?
- Yes, except for Confetti, Silly String and other small items that are messy and could cause people to slip or fall.
- We charge $10 for 8 balloons, color of your choice.
- All our packages include tablecloths and paper goods which are bowling themed. The colors are red, blue and yellow.
- *Bowlopolis are bowling characters which are very cute.
WHAT TYPE OF CANDY IS IN YOUR GOOD BAGS?
- our goodie bags contain an assortment of chocolates, candies and lollipops. It also includes a Free Game Pass (so that your guests can come back at another time and get a free game on you!)
- We have upgraded goodie bags, please ask your special coordinator.
IF MY CHILD HAS ALLERGIES WHO SHOULD I INFORM?
- Please let the special events coordinator know of any peanut, dairy or any type of allergies.
WHAT ARE THE BEVERAGE CHOICES?
- Each package includes your choice of Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Fruit Punch and Water.
CAN I BRING SNACK FOR THE CHILDREN?
- Please, do not bring outside food (except for the cake). If you would like to add snack to the package we can take care of it.
- We have food and drinks available through our restaurant. our special events coordinator will email you a menu when once you book your event.
ARE ADULTS INCLUDED IN THE KIDS' PACKAGES?
- Our kids' packages are geared towards children in between the ages of 4 to 16. However, if you know some of your guests are adults; our Happy Parent Package gives you the option to reserve a lane next to the kids for $50 per lane per hour. This package also provides food options, like: pizza pies, platters and wraps (just to name a few).
HOW DO YOU CHARGE FOR THE ADULTS ATTENDING MY CHILD'S BIRTHDAY PARTY?
- Adults will not be charged unless they would like to bowl, eat or drink.
DO YOU PROVIDE A CAKE OR DO I HAVE TO BRING MY OWN?
-We do not provide cake, you can bring cake or cupcakes. Please bring candles.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CONCOURSE PACKAGE (#1) AND THE TEEN COSMIC CONCOURSE PACKAGE (#4)?
- Our Teen Package includes Cosmic Bowling, glow sticks and longer bowling time, 1 hour and 20 minutes.
BY WHEN SHOULD I GIVE FINAL HEAD COUNT?
- Your special events coordinator will contact you approximately three days prior to your party to finalize the details. We prefer to communicate with you via e-mail whenever possible - it saves on the phone tag! Please provide your e-mail address when making your reservation. If you do not have e-mail, please provide us with the best number(s) to reach you in the late afternoon and early evening.
- Should you become aware of a significant change in the quantity of your guests, please contact us immediately. it may mean that we need to designate another bowling lane or set additional tables for you and we want to be sure that we can accommodate your needs
WHEN SHOULD WE ARRIVE FOR OUR PARTY?
- Is is always best to have all your guests and yourself here at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled starting time. your bowling lanes will be turned on no later than 5 minutes after your scheduled time. Being on time allows for the best service and allows all parties, including yours, to run as scheduled.
DOES ANYONE HELP US DURING THE PARTY?
- Yes, all packages include a party attendant at your service.
WHERE DO WE GO WHEN WE GET TO THE CENTER FOR OUR PARTY?
- Please check in at font desk.
WHO IS MY CONTACT ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT?
- Once you arrive, the front desk attendant is in charge of your event. Please do not contact the special events coordinator that booked your event. Any questions or concerns should be directed to the front desk attendant. The front desk attendant will be at the desk awaiting your arrival.