Online Booking + More

Home Booking + More

We serve more of your online visitors

Only 20% of people who visit you online are actually ready to book, and this is what other online booking systems cater to. What about the other 80% of those people who were curious enough to look you up? Partywirks’ multi-service approach allows you to provide more options for more people, making it easier for online visitors to take immediate action. We help you to serve these potential customers in the following ways. Click on the icons to find out more:

Online Booking

Our single-page online booking system provides a smooth and easy user experience for your customers. Everything that they need to book is at their fingertips and involves minimal clicking.

Your customers will have the option to book their events by date or by package. You’ll also be able to add waivers and customize your add ons, terms and conditions, and questionnaires so that you can know more information about what your customer wants. Here’s an example:

Lead Generation

Our Lead Generation features are what set Partywirks apart from the rest of other online booking systems. We’re able to capture the 80% of your online visitors that are critical to your sales pipeline. Take a look at the different ways we can help you generate leads:

Promotions Tab

With our Promotions Tab, you can quickly and easily share special offers, menus, fliers, posters, etc. with your guests.

Tell A Friend

Easily share your information with your customers in just a few clicks. Or better yet, allow your customers to simply and quickly share your information among themselves.

Quote Central

With Partywirks, create professional quotes that are email and print friendly. Quotes are saved, retrievable and editable.

Gift Cards

You can sell Gift Cards or Gift Certificates online that can be spent at your location. Just ask us how.

Birthday Club

One of our clients suggested this and it’s been one of the most popular uses of our software. Many Partywirks customers now have a Birthday Club.


It all starts with getting busy parents to take the time to sign-up, and then you send them a special surprise offer.

Online Invitations

Our Online Invitations make it easy to get the word out about your business, which then helps to drive turnout. More attendees means happier clients and businesses. Once your customer has booked an event, they can invite their guests in a few clicks.

Inquiries

Our inquiry forms offer instant gratification for the other 80% of your customers who are not looking to book online just yet. Whether they’re interested in field trips, fundraisers, church outings, donation requests, job applications, league sign-up, camps, school groups or end of year celebrations, Partywirks saves time and provides instant gratification to your future customers.

Shop Now

Our Shop Now feature allows your customers to shop and buy online as they prefer. You’ll be able to sell a range of products from food, to beverages and even arts and crafts.

Our Shop Now feature is customizable, so you can add pictures, a description, price and tax, etc. And you can easily categorize your products to make navigation simple for your customers.

It also includes stock management, reports, receipts and it even offers a delivery choice to your customers.

Furthermore, you’re able to collect payments and capture customer information.

Click on the image to see how it could word for you.

Reports

Partywirks captures a lot of information with each transaction. We have a range of detailed and customizable reports to show this information in different ways, such as Financial Reports, Add-On Reports, Email List Reports, plus more. You can specify what data you want to see, export and save reports for future use.

Integrations

Based on customer feedback, we found out that customers want to do more with fewer systems. While our software is packed with features, we can’t hit all the buttons that a modern business needs. Our answer is to partner with other like-minded companies with excellent products and support.

Calendars

Partywirks is integrated with Google Calendar, iCalendar and Microsoft Calendar so designated staff and managers can be in the know about upcoming events without having to be logged into Partywirks.

Clover

We’re in the process of creating a Clover/Partywirks app, to offer you one of the best POS systems available with the online customer conveniences of Partywirks. Please let us know if you are a Clover user that would like to use Partywirks. We will keep you updated.

Multi-Location Management

If you have more than one location, then you’re able to get sales and customer data at your fingertips. Data from all locations is instantly updated in a common repository. You’re able to link multiple locations, or departments, into one management view.

Request a product tour
for more info

.